Personalised Knee Replacement
Personalised total knee replacement helps to provide more of a custom fit knee, specifically for you, regardless of age, race, size or gender.
The personalised total knee replacements use MRI and computer technology to create a mould of your knee prior to surgery to help accurately size and align the replacement knee in accordance with your knee geometry. This enables the surgeon to create a detailed pre-operative surgery plan, tailored to your specific requirements. Personalised positioning guides are also created to help the surgeon place the new knee joint during the operation.
A better aligned total knee replacement will potentially have better long term results and the less invasive procedure may help to reduce pain and recovery time.
Dr. Nikhil Pradhan's
Cheshire Hip & Knee Clinic
- Total knee Replacement
- I-assist Total knee Replacement
- Customised / Bespoke/ personalised Total Knee Replacement
- Robotic Total Knee replacement
- Knee cartilage restoration / regeneration procedures
- Knee Meniscal repair
- Knee arthroscopy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Platelet Rich Plasma injection
- Partial Knee replacement
- Hip injection
- Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing
- Knee injection
- Knee OA - Knee osteoarthritis
- Hip OA - Hip Osteoarthritis